Rimil Eco Tourism
NOTICE: According to District Administration Order vide memo no. 2165/ZP/2021 All guests having C/in up to 30th July should have Double Dose covid vaccine certificate or RTPCR negative report in the prior 72 hrs of check-in. Further notifications will be shared later on.
Rimil lodge is a popular accommodation center at jhilimili. This property consisting of 2 treehouses, 2 deluxe triple bed cottages, 2 deluxe double bed cottages, and 4 standard double bedrooms. All rooms are air-conditioned and geyser facilitated.
Enjoy your life with Us.
Choose your room
Standard Double Occupancy (AC)
Deluxe Cottage DBL (AC)
Tree House DBL (AC)
Triple Bed Room -(AC)
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- Booking will be done with payment of Minimum 50% of Total Booking Value.
- Without ID card, Check-in may be restricted. No refund in this case.
- 30 days or more prior to arrival: 5% of the booking amount will be charged.
- 29-15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- 14-07 days prior to arrival: 75% of the booking amount will be charged.
- 06-01 days prior to arrival/NO SHOW: 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- NO SHOW means Guest not checked-in within 04:00 pm of C/in date.
N.B. In this covid scenario, we are providing 1-year free credit if you are unable to come due to CoViD or Emergency lockdown. Otherwise, we are giving a refund deducting 20% of your advance.
Find Us On Google
Jhilimili, Baro Mile Forest, Bankura
A travel from Ranibandh to Jhilimili offers a magnificent revelation to impressive forest of changeable heights on both sides on the route. The Kangsabati flows through this forest and its banks are an ideal picnic spot. The watchtower at Jhilimili offers a commanding view of the surrounding area. Jhilimili is a quiet place, and makes for a pleasant getaway for city-dwellers
There are viewpoints scattered throughout the forest from where you will get breathtaking landscapes.
Not only tourists, bike riders also live their moments while passing the road through the jungle as it feels like hilly terrain.